1. Uzyskiwanie i udzielanie informacji. Musisz wynająć pokój w hotelu
- powiedz na jak długo chcesz zarezerwować pokój
- jakie masz wymagania dotyczące tego pokoju
- zapytać się czy są jakieś dodatkowe usługi
- A. Good morning.
- B. Good morning, how can I help?
- A. I would like to rent a room for 2 weeks, I'd like it to have a comfortable bed, TV and wi-fi connection.
- B. Of course, we will prepare a suitable room.
- A. Thank you, are there any additional services included?
- B. Yes – we will deliver free breakfast to your room every day at 9 AM.
- A. Excellent, thank you.
2. Relacjonowanie wydarzeń.
Wróciłeś z wycieczki rowerowej na trasie Gdańsk – Zakopane. Opowiedz znajomemu:
- dlaczego przyszedł Ci taki pomysł do głowy
- co Ci się po drodze przytrafiło
- jak się czułeś kiedy dotarłaś na miejsce
Hey, as you probably know I've had a long trip on my bicycle. I decided to go for a ride from Gdańsk to Zakopane, to visit all the interesting parts of Poland, and by that to expand my knowledge about my country. I had many funny situations during that, for example, I've met a lot of interesting people. One older men even told me that I can go dinner with his family, because he said that he admires what I am doing and that I really deserved some rest. When I finally got to Zakopane I was really exhausted, but happy, that I got myself to do it.
Pracujesz gdzieś w Anglii
- pracodawca chcę żebyś została dłużej w pracy
- nie zgódź się podając argument
- nie zgódź się jeszcze raz i wymyśl kompromis
- A. Good morning, I think that you are really good worker, so I got this question – would you be interested in working for us longer then these 2 months that you have in your contract?
- B. Sorry, but I can't, I miss my family, and I should spend some time with them.
- A. That's not good. I don't want to lose such a nice person.
- B. Well, maybe I could have a month off to spend some time with my family, and then come back
- to the work?
- A. Sounds like a plan, we will talk about it later.
Ojciec z dzieckiem siedzą sobie prawdopodobnie w parku na ławce, jest ciepło i ładnie.
- 1. Na co oni się patrzą
- 2. Czy ojciec może być lepszym rodzicem niż matka, dlaczego?
This picture shows us a man with a child, they are probably a father with a son. They're sitting in the bench in park. The weather looks really nice – the sun is shining, the sky is clear. They might be looking at how beautiful our world is. Even though they are many unpleasant situations like wars etc, the father wants to show his son, that the world can in fact be pretty and friendly. In my opinion, father can be a better parent than the mother, but it depends on the situations. Currently, women are often trying to make careers at all costs, and men have to spend time with children.