1. enter by using force (and breaking a lock, window, etc.) (often no object)
2. wear something new until it's / they're comfortable. (separable)
3. train; get someone / something accustomed to a new routine. (separable)
1. włamać się
3. zaaklimatyzować się
1. "Jane's apartment was burglarized last night. Someone broke in while Jane was at the movies."
2. "These are nice shoes, but they're too stiff. I hope it doesn't take too long to break them in."
3. "I hope I can learn my new job quickly. The manager hasn't scheduled much time for breaking me in."